A glance at Response Fabrics- A New Generation Modern Interior Design Fabric Producers for Interior Designers and Architects
Response Fabrics are a group of modern interior design fabric manufacturers in India, who started their journey in the year 2004. It is an ISO 9001 certified organization. They manufacture high-end fabrics to design the interiors of offices, MNCs, and hospitality industries. Besides, they manufacture fabrics that are used in setting up office workstations, modular furniture, loose furniture, wall panelling for auditoriums or multiplexes, etc.
In current days, the company has started producing leatherette, which is also known as artificial leather or rexine. There are all the ranges and all the qualities of this modern interior design fabric available. The wide range is for being used in office couches, chairs, cinema halls, auditoriums, biker jackets, and many other things.
The portfolio of classy home furnishing fabrics of the Response Fabrics Pvt Ltd includes best quality crepes, some poly re-cycled cotton, dobby, mesh, polyester, leatherette, jacquard, jute, knitted fabric, printed and PP spun bond non-woven fabrics, etc. They accept both bulk orders and orders of a minimum quality.
Response Fabrics Pvt Ltd has always been a game-changer in the textile industry, since its foundation. More importantly, when you are unable to find a particular material in their catalogue, that you are looking for, they ask for your special requirements regarding the design and colour of that particular new age material and manufacture it for you. Besides all these, the company always maintains a stock of about 700 SKUs (Stock Keeping Unit) for each of their products. Whenever any of their products are out of stock, they re-stock the similar product within a very short period.
Let’s dig through the specifications of the designer fabrics they manufacture-
- This contemporary interior decoration fabric is available in all colours and used in making bags, wallets, jackets, car seat covers, bike seat covers, belts, etc.
- The ranges are among Rs.90/meter to Rs.350/meter.
- The thickness of this modern interior design fabric is 0.5 mm up to the choice of the customer, and it is 54 inches wide.
Workstation Fabrics for Offices in Mumbai
- Most of such fabrics are some new generation materials, such as polyester, fancy polyester, jute, velvet, poly-cotton, crepe, and so on.
- The price range depends on the fabric you pick; it may vary between Rs.120/meter t Rs.400/meter. The thickness also depends on the fabric.
- Contemporary interior decoration fabrics, such as poly-cotton, crepe, recycled cotton, jute, velvet, etc. are specially designed for the hospitality industry.
- The price ranges are Rs.200/meter to Rs.600/meter.
- The width for the materials come between 54 inches to 60 inches.
- These modern interior design fabrics are easy-to-dry, antimicrobial, and anti-static.
- This modern interior design fabric is highly resistant to fire, humidity, water, and even chemicals. This material is popular nation-wide, due to its composition of non-organic polyester fabric.
- Response Fabric use recycled raw materials to make this fabric. They use plastic wastes.
- This trendy upholstery fabric resists the spread of fire.
- This fabric is always on high-demand for auditoriums and theatres.
Auditorium Fabrics for Mumbai Theatres
- Some of the best modern interior design fabric for wall panels of the auditorium are polyester, velvet, and crepe.
- Besides the wall panels, these fabrics are fixed on the recliner seats as well, to provide the seats with the necessary luxury look.
- Response fabrics also have floor fabric for cinema halls and the auditoriums.
- The collection for this modern interior design fabric varies according to the combination of yarns, besides the colours, patterns, and designs.
- Couches, chairs, loungers, bean bags, recliners, etc. are made of the trendy upholstery fabrics.
- The thickness of the materials is dependable on the fabric an individual picks.
- The piece range will be starting from Rs120/-meter up to Rs400/-meter.
- The width of this modern interior design fabric can be 54 inches and 60 inches.
- These upholstery fabrics are designed as fire resistant, anti-microbial, and water-resistant.
Office Chair Fabrics
- The office chair fabrics that are available at Response Fabrics are 100% polyester.
- This modern interior design fabric has a wide range of collections, some of which are- Eclipse, Festival, Mars, Vibrant, Rainbow, Nexus, etc.
- The sales and marketing team of Response Fabrics would always talk to the people of Maharashtra, and find out what they need. They would patiently understand the requirements and try to give the customers what they want.
- Types of available office chair materials, which are available on Response Fabrics, are leatherette, mesh, knitted fabric, woven fabric.
Response Fabrics Pvt Ltd is a constant in serving their customers with utter dedication. Mumbai customers are also offered services that are beyond their expectations. They always try to provide 100% customer satisfaction for their new and existing customers, by being punctual regarding the delivery and maintaining a standard for the new-gen fabrics they manufacture and supply.
In short, if you want to purchase fabrics with utmost good faith, Response Fabric will never dishearten you. The wide range of designs, colours, patterns, etc. helps you choose the interior design fabric that you need.
To do our bit for the environment, we have started taking some green initiatives, by manufacturing materials that are environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
The initiatives are-
- Eco friendly
- Organic Fabrics
- Recycling of materials
- Reduction of pollution
- Energy Saving
- Usage of Waste Materials
In the last 16 years, Response Fabric has worked with companies such as- PAN India, many OYO rooms, Airtel, SteelCase, Infosys, Cinepolis, Hayworth, Wipro, Accenture, Google, SpaceWood, SBI. And many more.