Furniture Upholstery Fabric
Furniture Upholstery fabric manufacture is most common used in India
When we talk about furniture, the first thing that comes to our mind is fabric of the furniture which is of beautiful pattern, enlighten for sight, comfortable in feeling and attractive design. However, with so much of variety available in the market, it is difficult for you to select the one which is more suitable to you. If you are offered a wide range of such fabric with an detailed explanation of explicit and implicit knowledge, the task of selection become more complex. Response fabrics have a solution for you regarding this.
Wide Range of Furniture and Upholstery fabric manufacture in Ghaziabad
Different customers have different choices. If you are looking for durable and less maintenance fabrics then synthetic fabric is for you. Further, if you penchant for organic, with more comfortable fabric texture then natural Upholstery fabric is the one you looking at. Synthetic Upholstery fabric made with polyester yarn has longer life on comparison to cotton based natural fabric (mostly made from animals’ skin).
We offer more than 100 (CHECK WITH RESPONSE FABRICs) solid, embroidered, jacquard and design upholstery fabrics that are used in different segments (including home & office furniture). Design and patterns that we offer are in geometric, horizontal, vertical and diagonal stripes. Such fabrics, apart from furniture, can be used in chair cushions, pillows and other home decor accessories.
We, at Response fabrics, deal in both natural upholstery fabric and synthetic upholstery fabric. With natural fabric, we offer products that are made with cotton, jute, leather, wool, silk, linen, velvet and chenille whereas synthetic fabric consists of rayon, polyester, nylon, microfiber and faux leather.
Story behind Furniture and Upholstery fabric manufacturing from Response Fabrics
Below, we have explained some of these fabrics that suit your comfort:
Natural Upholstery Fabrics
- Lenin is strong & soft natural fibre made with flax. We provide you Lenin fabric with best quality yarns available in India. Our supplier from Gujarat and Tamil Nadu make sure the yarn is of utmost quality with which we produce high-end quality at reasonable prices. Such fabrics are of great durability and have natural resistance to moths and pilling.
- Wool is one of the top most premium qualities available with us that taken from animals. In order to match the competitive price and increase the durability of such fabric, we use combination of wool along with synthetic fabric.
- Cotton fabrics are most popular fabrics that are used in India. We, over the years, have expertise cotton fabrics range to offer, considering hot climate of India. This fabric is most comfortable and with the combination with polyester (less proportionate to cotton), it becomes more durable.
- Jute fabrics are used mostly for rope and matting in India. Our craftsmen that help you in getting the exact quality, designs, patterns and comfort that you desire of.
- Leather fabrics are considered more expensive than others. We provide customise orders depending upon your requirements and as per the leather grade. We deal in Top Grain Leather, Full Grain Leather, Spilt Leather and Corrected Grain Leather (Please check with Response Fabric).
- We all know that Silk fabric is considered in India as Luxurious and auspicious fabric. Although, it has high maintenance and can fade in sunlight, we use silk combination with cotton or polyester to reduce price and increase durability.
Synthetic Upholstery Fabrics
- Polyester is one of the most common fabrics used at home and office furniture due to lower prices and extensive durability. We provide polyester fabrics which has great strength, easy cleaning, wrinkle free and resistance to fading. With our extensive range of polyester fabric in terms of colors, pattern and designs, makes us one of the leading polyester fabrics manufacturer in India.
- Nylon fabrics are another type of low price, wrinkle free and strong fabric available in our catalogue. Our wide range of color schemes and pattern would make it easy for you to choose the fabric of your choice.
- Rayon is made with cellulose based material and is generally produced with the combinations with either cotton or linen. We also create percentage combinations as per your request.
- Faux leather is more environments friendly than fabrics such as vinyl. Our collection would help you in choosing the right one.
- Microfiber is more refined form of polyester fabric. They are budgeted fabric which is used in your waiting area furniture or at home convertible sofas.
Manufacturing, Technology and Features on Furniture Upholstery fabrics by leading manufacturer from Ghaziabad
Over the years with the experience that we gained, we understand the nature of all these fabric depending upon their durability, wear and tear of different furniture fabrics, material content & cleaning needs, maintenance, wrinkle and fading. We explain you the benefits and drawback of all fabrics which help you in your decision making. Another advantage you have with us that you can feel the texture of each fabric at one place. We have samples for all kind of designs, fabric and pattern, which make it easier to differentiate each other.
Our in-house team includes procurement, sales, inspection agents, labours, designers and managers, understand the value of your time and money. With all our means, including latest technology, provide you with ultimate customer satisfaction. We believe in keeping our customers pleased with the high-quality products with thorough insight on the product line available with us.
Our Policies, Business & Environmental Ethics
With our eco-friendly policy, we maintain less wastage and maintain work ethics that help in reducing pollution. Our transparency policy would encourage you to invest with us with complete trust in terms pricing, delivery timings, quality promised and after sales queries. We encourage you to visit us at our manufacturing unit in Ghaziabad plant to see the quality of fabrics offered and environment ethics that we follow.