In today’s world, we are concerned about appearance and beauty. In short, we call it ‘aesthetics’. Maintaining these aesthetics has become an essential part of our lives. It plays a significant role in uplifting our mood and the way we feel.
When we talk about home, interior design helps in maintaining that aesthetic. It brings functionality to space. Interior designing includes many things like colour, texture, wallpaper, lighting, etc. One most important parts of interior design are furniture. The furniture of the room brings a lively feel to space. The comfortability in our area comes from the furniture we choose. What makes furniture comfortable and beautiful is the furniture fabric.
Sofa fabric comes in a variety of designs and patterns, which makes the furniture fascinating and ultimately the room. A critical aspect of bringing that aesthetic is the sofa material you choose while buying your sofa or couch. After the foam and padding, the furniture material is used to cover the whole upholstering. Furniture fabric covers and adds elegance to your sofa.
What type of furniture fabric Response fabric manufactures and supply?
We as fabric manufacturer make different types of desk fabrics. We use natural as well as synthetic fibre to make the furniture fabric. We offer more than a hundred designs, textures, and patterns to make fabric for everybody. We also have bookcase fabric for people with different choices and budgets. We make medium quality to premium quality fabrics used during furnishing.
Responsefabric manufactures and supplies necessary as well as designer furniture fabrics. These furniture fabrics come in classic floral, stripe, and geometrical designs and give the fabric a decent and fashionable look. Providing customers with high-quality furnishing fabric material at an affordable price range is what made us the leading furniture fabric supplier in Gurgaon.
Here are some details of the natural and synthetic fabric which can make it easy for you to decide what suits you best.
Natural furniture fabrics in India
– It is a strong, smooth, and soft natural fabric. Linen furniture fabric resists fading and pilling. However, it wrinkles easily. Therefore furniture with linen fabric can only be kept for seating in an adult’s room. Also, it is not that easy to clean and needs professional cleaning.
– Silk is the most beautiful natural fabric. It gives a luxurious look to the furniture. It is an exceptionally good fabric for formal seating. It has many varieties of colours, designs, and patterns. It is a bit expensive, but the investment is worth it. However, silk is not suitable for rough seating furniture as it is delicate and can be damaged in the sun also.
Cotton– Cotton used during fabrication for couch or bed is resistant to fading and pilling, but it is not immune to wrinkles. Furniture fabric manufacturers consider it a comfortable piece of fabric. It is also cheap than some of the other natural materials. Cotton fabrics feel casual and durable. It works as a base surface for many different fabric blends. Cotton blends contain 45-60% of cotton.
– Leather is made from animal hide. Leather comes in different varieties, for instance, top-grain leather, full-grain leather, etc. It is a very durable, soft, and healthy natural furniture fabric. However, it is costly than most other natural materials. Most furniture fabric manufacturers make artificial leather for people who don’t want to spend so much on real leather.
Wool– It comes from animal hair. Furniture fabric suppliers blend wool with synthetic fabric. Therefore, wool blends become more durable and resistant to wrinkling, pilling, and fading.
Velvet– Velvet furniture fabric is made from cotton, polyester, or silk. Therefore, it can go in both categories (i.e. natural and synthetic). Its rich colours give a luxurious look. Its texture is soft and comfortable. However, velvet is comparatively difficult to clean.
Microfiber– Microfiber is made of tightly woven synthetic fibres and is a blend of polyester fabric. It gives qualities of real suede, for instance, moisture-resistant quality and durability. It is not that expensive and is comfortable furniture fabric.
Rayon– It is a semi-synthetic fabric. It is soft and comfortable. Rayon furniture fabric is also cheap. However, it is not a very durable fabric. It gets faded in a short period and also is prone to wrinkles. On the one hand, it is resistant to mildew and on the other, it gets scratched easily.
Olefin– Furniture fabric manufacturers make olefin by melting the plastic pellets. It is made in any colour you desire. It is a durable and comfortable furniture fabric.
What qualities we provide in our furniture fabric- Response fabrics
- The furniture fabric manufactured by us is of premium quality.
- We have furniture fabric available in a wide variety of fabrics.
- Various quality of fabric provides every customer with the desired demand.
- The material made by us is durable and valuable.
- Furniture fabric suppliers give it an aesthetic, elegant, and simple look.
- The furniture fabrics are also used for soft furnishing and curtains.
- The premium quality furniture fabric is available at a very affordable price range.
Why customers choose us for buying furniture fabric?
As the top furniture fabric manufacturer, we use advanced technology and types of equipment for the production of the fabric. The balance between style, price, and quality of the product is what enhances customer interest in buying our product. Being a furniture fabricator in Gurgaon, we supply our fabric to most upholster in the region. We supply furniture fabric to those people who value comfort. If you are thinking of reupholstering your furniture, our furniture fabric will be a great decision you won’t ever regret.
Also, we have rich experience in this industry. With time, we have gained so much understanding of how customers want to choose the best fabrics for their furniture. Their choices, preferences, budgets, etc. Our marketing experts help customers to select the furniture fabric if they get confused while choosing it. They sort and make a shortlist of materials for them according to the preferences they have told if they find it difficult to decide after watching hundreds of them.